If you’re really looking to feel refreshed, lightweight, and “cleansed” for lack of a better word, eating a lot of food with a lot of fiber content is the way to go. I’m 26 and I don’t think fiber is for old people.
Here’s what my diet consisted of yesterday:
- 1 bowl of Kashi Go Lean Crunch Cereal
- 2 slices of whole wheat bread with peanut butter
- 100% whole wheat spaghetti with turkey meat sauce
- a Fiber One bar (35% of your daily fiber in that one bar!)
- a bowl of ground turkey chili with some random “chili” beans we had in our pantry. I would’ve preferred black beans, but that’s okay.
So yeah… at the beginning of the week, I was around 186ish… now i’m at 180. You may call it cheating cuz I weighed myself at 180 after dropping the kids off, but in any case, I feel motivated to keep going to the gym every day (even if it’s just for 30 minutes of medium to intense activity on the elliptical) and eating these foods which make me feel full and help clean my digestive system of all the literal crap inside of it!